Comprehensive Wing Chun Teaching Guide
Comprehensive Wing Chun Teaching Guide, an essential resource crafted to empower both Wing Chun INSTRUCTOR and STUDENTS in their pursuit of excellence. Master Chan, presents a transformative teaching guide that explores into the profound structure and organization of this practical martial art. This guide serves as a potent tool enriching the expertise of aspiring Wing Chun teachers and refining their skills to new heights.
This 126 pages Teaching guide encompasses 6 Levels of Instructor teaching materials:
- Sil Lim Tau Level - Covers the Sil Lim Tau requirements, theories and introduces sixteen Wing Chun hand techniques.
- Chum Kiu Level - Explores the Chum Kiu techniques, detailing footwork, the eight Wing Chun kicks, and twenty-five Chi Sau Lesson plans.
- Mok Yan Jong Level - Guides through the seven sections of the Wooden Dummy theories, including hand drills and their applications.
- Lok Dim Boon Gwan Gwan Level - Pole form training tips, and Six and half pole techniques explanations.
- Biu Gee Level - Explanations of the Biu Gee form complex techniques and strategies. Advanced skill development, and sparring safety.
- Bak Jom Dao Level - Bak Jom Dao training tips and demonstrates the eight striking techniques with photos.
- Student pre-test check list.
- Testing sheets tailored for each level.
- Instructor's daily teaching log sheets.