firstname.lastname@example.orgOur women self-defense program focus on awareness of environment and provide various physical techniques to ward off an attack. Through playful interaction, our women self defense teaches awareness of what is occurring inside our minds and bodies that can inhibit our ability to react appropriately.
Since most altercations can be stopped by good verbal boundaries, physical defense should be used only as a last resort. In real fights, people get in trouble and get hurt. But if all else has failed, then is is time to flip that switch and really go for it.
This program is geared to the individuals abilities. To find out if this is the right program for you, feel free to contact Master Chan to schedule a free trail lesson.
Women self defense and fitness training includes:
- Strength training and cardio (Improve physical health & fitness).
- Basic footwork and stepping (Create distance and boundaries).
- Striking and kicking (Tools for self defense).
- Chi Sau practice (Development of reflex and reaction).
- Wooden dummy training (Arm condition).
- Heavy bag, kicking shield & pad drills (Speed, accuracy & power).
Monday and Wednesday - 7:15pm - 8:15 pm
Cost: 1 month: $80
3 months: $215
6 months: $375